Name Of Post: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET December 2023 Exam Online Form
Post Date: 3 November 2023
Short Information: Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana is going to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2023) Level I, Level II and Level III Exam December 2023. Students who want to take Eligibility Certificate Can Apply Online from 30/10/2023 to 10/11/2023. Haryana TET HTET December 2023 Exam Guidlines, Schedule, Subject List and all other information read the notification.
HTET 2023- Important Dates:
HTET 2023 Online Registration Dates and other important dates are announced along with HTET Notification 2023. As per the notification pdf, the HTET 2023 registration has begun on 30th October 2023 and the last date to apply online for HTET 2023 exam is 10th November 2023. The online correction window will be opened for 2 days only after the completion of the online registration. Candidates can modify their details from 11th to 12th November 203. The important dates of HTET 2023 are mentioned in the below table.
|Last Date for Apply Online:
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date:
|02-03 December 2023
|Admit Card Available:
HTET 2023 Application Fee:
HTET 2023 online application fee can be paid in the mode of online via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. The candidates have to pay an application fee according to their category. Check out the detailed Application Fee for HTET 2023 given below in the table:
|SC & PH of Haryana Domicile
|All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)
HTET Age Limit:
Candidates from the age of 18 to 38 years can apply for the HTET 2023 exam. Eligible candidates need to meet all the eligibility criteria to fill out the online application form successfully. If a candidate fills in false information in the online application form the candidature of the candidate might be cancelled at any stage.
|HTET Age Limit:
|Age Relaxation Extra as per HTET recurement.
HTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in Level-I, Level-II and Level-III of the HTET 2023 exam: Here are the broad pointers:
To appear in the HTET PGT exam, a candidate must have a BEd or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks. For TGT, a B.Ed degree and graduation in the subject applied for are required for TGT posts and for PRT posts, candidates must pass the senior secondary class with at least 50% marks or should have appeared in the final year of the two years DElEd course. Candidates are advised to check their Education Qualifications before filling online application to avoid any confusion related to the education qualifications required for different posts. The education qualification for HTET 2023 is given as follows:
|HTET Education Qualification
10+2 Intermediate With 50% Marks and Passed/ Appearing 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education/ B.E.Ed
10+2 Intermediate With 45% Marks And Passed/ Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education/ B.E.Ed
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed/ Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education/ B.E.E
|TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream With 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B Ed/ Special B Ed Degree
10+2 With 50% Marks and 4 years BA B Ed/ B.Com B Ed Degree
Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% marks and B Ed Degree
HTET 2023 Exam Pattern:
The HTET exam pattern varies according to the level of the post. There are a total of 150 questions will be asked in all three levels. The duration to complete the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. Here are the key points of the exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode
- Multiple-choice type questions will be asked
- one mark will be rewarded for each correct answer
- The exam paper will be bilingual both in Hindi and English.
How to Fill Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Online Form 2023:
- Board of Secondary Education BSEH, Haryana Released Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2023. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the HTET Examination December 2023. Candidate Can Apply Online for 30/10/2023 to 10/11/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Haryana TET HTET 2023 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
We hope this article on Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Online Form 2023 was informative and helpful.