Post Name : UPPSC Cut Off 2021
Post Date : 17 November , 2023
Post Description : UPPSC PCS Cut Off is usually released within one month after the completion of the exam 2021
UPPSC Cut Off 2021
The UPPCS Cut Off 2021 was released soon after the examination has been conducted. Along with the cut-off, the mark sheets of the candidates will also be released on the commission’s website. Candidates who are going to appear for UPPSC PCS exam must know that the UPPSC PCS Cut Off is usually released within one month after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check details of the expected and previous years’ cut off, and other relevant details in this article.
- UPPSC releases the final cut off by taking into consideration the marks scored by candidates in the mains as well as the final round which is the interview stage.
- To qualify for the UPPCS PCS main exam, candidates will have to score more than or equal to the prescribed cut-off marks in each stage.
- There are several factors that affect the cut-off marks. Some of them are the number of vacancies, the number of applicants appearing in the exam, and the difficulty level of the exam.
Cut Off List
|UPPSC 2021 Cutoff Marks
Students who pass the prelims stage of UPPSC PCS 2021 will be called for the mains exam which will be followed by the interview, the final stage of the selection process.
Steps to Check UPPSC PCS Cut-Off 2021
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the cut off details..
Step 1: Go to the official website of UPPSC.
Step 2: Click on the link ‘UPPSC PCS Cut off’ that will come up on your screen.
Step 3: Enter your credentials to log in.
Step 4: Now you can check UPPSC PCS cut off category wise and post-wise
Step 5: Save the PDF file of UPPSC PCS cut off for ease and future reference.
What are the Factors Responsible to Determine the UPPCS PCS Cut Off 2021?
UPPSC considers the following factors to determine the cut-off marks.
- A total number of vacancies for which the exam is being conducted.
- A total number of applicants appeared in the exam.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Normalization process to maintain uniformity of the exam.