Post Name : JPSC Civil Judge Previous Paper
Post Date : 27 November , 2023
Post Description : This post is for JPSC Civil Judge Previous Paper, candidates can check the post and can prepare for the exam with solved answers.
By seeing the questions in the JPSC Civil Judge Question Papers, candidates may know the structure of the exam paper. So, candidates who have applied for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment must Download the JPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers in Hindi and English with answers to get the knowledge of the subjects. To get a job in the JPSC, one has to appear for the written exam with detailed knowledge. For that written exam preparation, we have uploaded the JPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers. Our team shared exam JPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers, and Exam Pattern of both the Prelims and Mains Examination.
JPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers Details
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|Name Of The Post
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
|Number Of Vacancies
|Prelims, Mains Written Test, Viva Voce
JPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
|Number Of Questions
|General Knowledge (including Current Affairs)
|The Code of Civil Procedure 1908
|The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973
|The Indian Evidence Act of 1872
|The Law of Contract 1872
|The Indian Penal Code of 1860
- The prelims exam is objective type and the duration of the test is 2 hours.
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam and each question contains 1 mark.
- The topics associated with the exam are mentioned in the above table.
- The prelims exam score will not be considered for the mains exam scoring.
- There is no negative marking in the prelim exam.
- In the Mains Exam, there are four papers.
- Each Paper contains 100 marks and each paper’s duration is 3 hours.
- Attending each paper is mandatory.
- There shall be Viva Voce for 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are 25% for the General/ EWS Category and 20% for SC, ST, EBC and BC.
|Jharkhand Civil Judge Previous Papers