National Recruitment Agency, or the NRA, is vested with the responsibility of conducting the Common Eligibility Test or CET for various departments and posts of Group C and Group D under the Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Board, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection etc. However, the CET is the first tier of the examination. The individual organisations will conduct the examination from Tier-II or any further stages separately. It is common for aspirants to wish to look at the NRA CET question papers so that they can gather ideas about the marks’ distribution, number of questions, etc. Question papers of previous years are beneficial in such matters.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming
government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Preparing for Government Exams? Give a boost to your preparation by doing the comprehensive study with –
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- English for Competitive Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Government Exams Free Mock Tests
- 100 Difference Between Articles for Revision
Note – The official website of NRA CET is under construction. Once the official website announces any updates regarding the NRA CET Exam, it will be updated here.
Benefits of Studying with the NRA CET Previous Year Question Paper
It has always been the norm for students of any standards to get their hands on the previous year’s exam papers. Candidates can benefit from the previous year’s papers in myriad ways. These include:
- The NRA CET is comparatively new for the candidates. The authorities declared that exams would commence from 2021 onwards. Due to various hindrances, such as the pandemic s, it has yet not been possible to conduct the first exam. However, from the previous NRA CET papers, candidates can understand the standard of the CET exam they will be faced with when they appear for the same.
- The exam must be completed within a specific given duration. If the candidates practice solving the question papers on their own, they will also have a grip on effective time management. Rigorous practising will help them complete the exam well within the time with fewer or no errors.
- As the candidates go through the question papers, they will know which areas they are strong in and their areas of improvement. From this knowledge, the candidates will concentrate more on their shortcomings and invest more time and energy in overcoming them. This, in turn, would help them successfully crack the exam.
- With NRA CET’s previous year’s question paper, candidates can develop a better understanding of the paper’s core concepts. With those concepts cleared, candidates have better chances of managing the exam more efficiently.
Exam Level-wise Question Paper Analysis
In the questions papers, there will be four main sections. These are General Intelligence and Reasoning, English/Hindi or English Comprehension, General Knowledge and General Awareness and Elementary Mathematics or Quantitative Aptitude. Each section will carry different marks as per the level of the exam.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
In the 10th Pass Level and Graduate Level question papers, there will be 25 questions in total in this section. In the 12th Pass Level, there will be 50 questions. For 12th Pass and Graduate Level, the total marks in this section are 50, while for 10th Pass Level, it is 25.
English Comprehension, English/Hindi
10th Pass and Graduate Level CET exam question paper will include 25 questions, while 12th Pass will have 50 questions. In this section, 50 marks will be allotted in the 12th Pass and Graduate Level exams. The same section will carry 25 marks in the 10th Pass Level.
General Knowledge and General Awareness
Graduate and 10th Pass CET exam will have 25 questions and 50 and 25 marks in total respectively in this section. The 12th Pass Level question paper will include 50 questions, and the total marks will be 50.
Elementary Mathematics or Quantitative Aptitude
The number of questions and the total marks allotted in this section for various levels of the NRA CET exam is as follows:
|10th Pass Level
|12th Pass Level
The NRA CET questions will abide by certain difficulty levels. Going through the previous papers would help the candidates but as there had not been any exam to date, they will have to check the questions of SSC, IBPS or other such exams.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on NRA CET Question Papers
Q1 How can I download NRA CET question papers?
You can check the official website or our page for accessing the question papers. Once the exam is held, we will upload both the questions and the exams in PDF form.
Q2 What is the duration for completing NRA CET question papers?
The Graduate CET has a time duration of one hour. For the 10th Pass and 12th Pass Levels, the exam duration is 1.5 hours and two hours, respectively.