The result for various vacancies of RRB is released online on the official website– rrbcdg.gov.in. It is generally released within a month from the day of the exam. Region-wise RRB recruitment result is made available at respective RRCs’ Websites.
- Candidates can access the result by logging in with their Registration number of RRB Recruitment.
- Result for other regions will be out anytime now at their regional websites.
- It will be available in a PDF format containing roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- Test qualifiers of Tier 2 are required to appear for subsequent rounds as applicable followed by final documents verification round.
How to Download RRB Recruitment Result?
RRB Recruitment result is made available on the official website or respective regional websites only. Candidates can follow below the steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website – rrbcdg.gov.in/ respective RRC website.
- Click on the “Result” tab.
- Search for your respective exam
- Enter your registration number and submit it.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the PDF and save it.
RRB JE 2023 Answer Keys
RRB will be released RRB JE Final Answer Keys for all stages at official regional websites. Candidates can view their answer keys along with the question papers and their response sheets by logging in with their registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates can also check the final decision on the objections raised by them if any.
- Final answer key is released after evaluating the objections raised by exam takers.
- Any correspondence against Final Answer keys will not be entertained.
- The result will be based on final answer key only.
RRB Websites links are given below:
- RRB Ahmedabad – http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- RRB Ajmer – http://rrbajmer.gov.in/
- RRB Allahabad – http://www.rrbald.gov.in/
- RRB Bangalore – http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- RRB Bhopal – http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/
- RRB Bhubaneswar – http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/
- RRB Bilaspur – http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
- RRB Chandigarh – http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- RRB Chennai – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- RRB Gorakhpur – http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
- RRB Guwahati – http://www.rrbguwahati.gov.in/
- RRB Jammu Srinagar – http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/
- RRB Kolkata – http://rrbkolkata.gov.in/
- RRB Malda – http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in/
- RRB Mumbai – http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
- RRB Muzaffarpur – http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/
- RRB Patna – http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/
- RRB Ranchi – http://www.rrbranchi.gov.in/
- RRB Secunderabad – http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/
- RRB Siliguri – http://www.rrbsiliguri.org/
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram – http://www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/
RRB releases cut off for each tier and test. It is the minimum marks required to qualify a tier and becoming eligible to sit for the next stage of the recruitment examination.
- It is released on the official website along with the result of the tier/test.
- Cut offs for each reservation category are released separately.
- Candidates scoring marks above than the cut off are declared qualified for the next round.
RRB Recruitment Merit List
RRB frames a merit list based on the result of the candidates in two tiers and interview round wherever applicable. It will have the names and roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
- It will be uploaded on the official website by the exam conducting body.
- Merit lists are made separately for each category – Unreserved/OBC/SC/ST and PwD.
- The candidates who clear all the tiers are called for document verification before the final posting.
RRB Recruitment Medical Test
Before appointment for the post, candidates will have to go through a medical test conducted by Railway hospitals.
- It is conducted to check whether the candidate is mentally and physically fit to perform the workload required for that post.
- The crucial criteria that must be fulfilled under the medical test are visual acuity.
- The medical standards range from A2 to C1 in this medical test.
- It is mandatory for candidates to successfully qualify for the medical test.
RRB Recruitment Document Verification
Candidates qualifying all the tiers and interview rounds wherever applicable will require to appear for document verification before final placement.
- Candidates will have to carry documents manifesting their identity, age, educational qualification, and other details.
- All original documents must be carried along with two photocopies of each document.
- The documents must be self – attested by the candidate.
- The same documents should be uploaded on the online portal of RRB by all qualified candidates.
Documents Required For Verification
- RRB Recruitment Admit Card
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Graduation/ PG mark sheet, if applicable
- Category Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Medical Certificate for PwD candidate
- J & K Domicile certificate, if applicable
RRB Recruitment Results FAQs
Ques. How to Download RRB Recruitment Result??
Ans. RRB Recruitment results are made available on the official website or respective regional websites only. Candidates can refer to the same to check their scores.
Ques. Is there any railway recruitment in 2023?
Ans. Northern Railway invites applications for more than 3,000 posts of Apprentice. Candidates interested in applying can refer to the official website for more details.
Ques. What type of questions are asked in railway exams?
Ans. RRB NTPC carries questions that come from General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning. The maximum weightage of the first stage CBT of RRB NTPC exam is 100 while the second stage CBT is 120 marks.
Ques. On what basis does the RRB Recruitment Merit List get prepared?
Ans. RRB frames a merit list based on the result of the candidates in two tiers and interview rounds wherever applicable.
Ques. Is there an interview for the railway exam?
Ans. In the majority of railway jobs, there is no interview after the written examination. But for a very specific category, candidates have to give a viva after the written exam, while for certain other categories there is a skill test.