Post Name : UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2024 Exam Date
Post Date : 18 January , 2024
Post Description : UP Police Head Operator Exam Dates Out! The UP Police Head Operator written exam will take place on 30th & 31st of January 2024. A total of 76516 applications were received for the UP Police Head Operator Recruitment. Candidates who will get the final selection will receive UP Police Assistant Operator Salary range between Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400.
UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2024 Exam Date
UP Police Head Operator Exam dates have been released. The written exam will be conducted on 30th and 31st January 2024. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) released the notification to recruit candidates for the post of Head Operator. A total of 76516 applications were received against 936 vacancies. The applications were accepted till March 15, 2022. This is an excellent UP Government Job opportunity. Read on to know more about the UP Police Head Operator Recruitment.
- Interested candidates had applied online between 20th January to 15th March 2022.
- The selection of the applicants will be done based on performance in an online exam, physical standards, and physical endurance test.
- The finally selected candidates will be entitled to a pay scale of Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/-.
|UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Uttar Pradesh Police
|Starting for online registration
|20th January 2022
|Deadline for online registration
|15th March 2022 (Extended)
|30th, 31st January 2024
UP Police Head Operator Vacancy
A total of 936 vacancies have been released for the UP Police Head Operator Recruitment. The category-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
UP Police Head Operator Apply Online
The candidates will be required to apply online on the UPPBPB official website. The interested candidates can apply online between 20th January to 28th February 2022. The steps to apply are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the UPPBPB official website.
Step 2: Proceed to Candidate Registration.
Step 3: Enter all the required details and complete the registration. Take a print of the registration slip.
Step 4: Proceed to application fee payment using the available options.
Step 5: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents as per the format specified.
Step 6: Download/save the finally submitted application form.
UP Police Head Operator Application Fee
- The applicants from all the categories will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-
- This fee shall be non-refundable.
UP Police Head Operator Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates can apply online only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria defined in terms of nationality, age, qualification, physical standards, etc.
A. UP Police Head Operator Nationality Criterion
The candidate must be a:
- an Indian citizen, or
- a Tibetan refugee migrated to India before 01.01.1962
- an Indian origin person from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania.
B. UP Police Head Operator Educational Qualification
The candidate must have completed a 3-year Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunications/Electrical/Comp Science/IT/Instrumentation engineering.
C. UP Police Head Operator Age Limit
- As of 01.07.2022, the candidate must be aged between 20 to 28 years.
- The upper age limit relaxations shall apply to the candidates from SC/ST & other such categories as per the State Govt rules.
|3 years (after deduction of service period)
D. UP Police Head Operator Physical Standards
|UP Police Head Operator Physical Standards
|Chest (Males Only)
|40 kg (applicable to females only)
E. UP Police Head Operator Preferred Qualification
In the case of a tie, preference will be given to the candidate who shall possess the following achievements/qualifications:
- “O” Level Computer Certificate from DOEACC/NIELIT
- NCC “B” certificate
- 2 years of experience in the Territorial Army.
UP Police Head Operator Selection Process
The candidates will be first required to appear for the online exam. The successful candidates will be called for verification of documents and physical standards tests. The successful candidates will later appear for a physical endurance test consisting of running tasks, which shall be qualifying in nature. Thus the selection process includes:
- Online Exam
- Physical Standards Test & Document Verification
- Physical Endurance Test
UP Police Head Operator Exam Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of the UP Police Head Operator will tell the candidates what is important to study for the exam and what is not. The exam syllabus will consist of topics from the subjects – General English, General Science, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, Mental Aptitude, and reasoning. Following are the expected syllabus topics for the examination:
UP Police Head Operator Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online mode and objective-type questions shall be asked.
- The duration shall be 2.5 hours.
|Numerical & Mental Ability
|Mental Aptitude Test/IQ Test/Reasoning Test
The Physical Endurance Test shall consist of:
- 4.8km run in 28 mins: for male candidates
- 2.4km in 16 mins: for female candidates
UP Police Head Operator Salary
Being a Head Operator in the Uttar Pradesh Police is a highly sought-after job and thousands of candidates prepare for it religiously every year. It is expected that the candidates selected for the Head Operator post in the UP Police will be entitled to a pay scale of Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/-.