Post Name : UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2024 Exam Date
Post Date : 18 January , 2024
Post Description : UP Police Assistant Operator exam date has been released. The UP Police Assistant Operator exam willbe held from 1st to 8th February 2024. Earlier, the board had released the notice inviting tenders to shortlist partners for conducting the UP Police Assistant Operator Exam.
UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2024 Exam Date
UP Police Assistant Operator Exam Date Out. The UPPRPB will conduct theUP Police Assistant Operator written exam from 1st to 8th February 2024.The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) released the notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Operator. A total of 389711 applications were received against 1374 vacancies. The board will conducting the bidding to shortlist partners for conducting the examination on 6th October 2022. The applications were accepted till March 15, 2022. Check more details of the UPPRPB Assistant Operator Recruitment 2023 in this article.
- Candidates belonging to 18 to 22 years of age as on July 1, 2022 were eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths or hold an equivalent qualification.
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of an online written test. The exam will be held for the duration of 2 hours 30 minutes for a total of 400 marks followed by the PST/PET round.
Read the complete article to know all the details related to Uttar Pradesh Police Assistant Operator 2023.
|UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Uttar Pradesh Police
|Starting for online registration
|20th January 2022
|Deadline for online registration
|15th March 2022 (Extended)
|1st to 8th February 2024
UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment Vacancy
A total of 1374 vacancies have been released for the UP Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022. The category-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
UP Police Assistant Operator Apply Online
The candidates will be required to apply online on the UPPBPB official website. The interested candidates can apply online between 20th January to 15th March 2022. The steps to apply are as follows:
Step 1: Visit UPPBPB official website.
Step 2: Proceed to Candidate Registration.
Step 3: Enter all the required details and complete the registration. Take a print of the registration slip.
Step 4: Proceed to application fee payment using the available options.
Step 5: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents as per the format specified.
Step 6: Download/save the finally submitted application form.
UP Police Assistant Operator Application Fee
- The applicants from all the categories will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-
- This fee shall be non-refundable.
UP Police Assistant Operator Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates can apply online only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria defined in terms of nationality, age, qualification, physical standards, etc.
A. UP Police Assistant Operator Nationality Criterion
The candidate must be:
- an Indian citizen or
- a Tibetan refugee migrated to India before 01.01.1962
- an Indian origin person from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania.
B. UP Police Assistant Operator Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate with Physics & Mathematics as a Compulsory Subjects.
C. UP Police Assistant Operator Age Limit
- As of 01.07.2022, the candidate must be aged between 20 to 28 years.
- The upper age limit relaxations shall be applicable to the candidates from SC/ST & other such categories as per the State Govt rules.
|3 years (after deduction of service period)
D. UP Police Assistant Operator Physical Standards
|Chest (Males only)
|40 kg (applicable to females only)
|Mountainous Region Candidates
E. UP Police Assistant Operator Preferred Qualification
In the case of a tie, preference will be given to the candidate who shall possess the following achievements/qualifications:
- “O” Level Computer Certificate from DOEACC/NIELIT
- NCC “B” certificate
- 2 years of experience in the Territorial Army.
UP Police Assistant Operator Selection Process
The candidates will be first required to appear for the online exam. The successful candidates will be called for verification of documents and physical standards tests. The successful candidates will later appear for a physical endurance test consisting of running tasks, which shall be qualifying in nature. Thus the selection process includes
- Online Exam
- Physical Standards Test & Document Verification
- Physical Endurance Test
UP Police Assistant Operator Syllabus
The UP Police Assistant Operator has a vast syllabus and candidates need to have all the topics in one place to make sure they don’t miss out on anything. Candidates can directly download the syllabus for the exam in Hindi from the official website of UP Police or refer to the table below. It’s best if the candidates take a printout of the syllabus and keep it at their study table for their reference.
|Numerical and Mental Ability Test
UP Police Assistant Operator Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online mode and objective-type questions shall be asked.
- The duration shall be 2.5 hours.
|Numerical & Mental Ability
|Mental Aptitude Test/IQ Test/Reasoning Test
The Physical Endurance Test shall consist of:
- 4.8km run in 28 mins: for male candidates,
- 2.4km in 16 mins: for female candidates
UP Police Assistant Operator Salary
The Assistant Operator for the UP Police is recruited by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board after the candidates clear all the stages of the selection process. The salary of the UP Police Assistant Operator comes under the 7th pay commission. According to it, the monthly salary of the recruits should be around Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100. Apart from the basic salary, recruits will also enjoy certain allowances such as – Dearness Allowance, House Rental Allowance, MedicalAllowance, and Travel Allowance.