Post Name : CGCRI Recruitment 2024
Post Date : 19 January , 2024
Post Description : CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute has notified official notification from bright and result-oriented Indian nationals for recruitment to the position of 12 Scientists. As per the CSIR Kolkata recruitment invited online applications from suitable candidates. For applicants who are seeking Jobs in Central Government this is a great chance.
CGCRI Recruitment 2024
Applicants are advised to read the official notification carefully to check the eligibility criteria and then apply for this recruitment Interested candidates can apply online before 24.01.2024
Candidates from employees of Government Departments, applications shall be accepted only through proper channels. Applicants should submit the hard copy of the online application form on or before the deadline. Applicants who satisfy the eligibility conditions for this recruitment only apply online. If you are interested in this CGCRI Recruitment of permanent staff, you should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. in a relevant field. Selected candidates can be posted in West Bengal state with the mentioned pay scale. Candidates who are applying for this recruitment to make the application fee through the prescribed mode. Improper application forms and insufficient information will not be accepted.
Overview CGCRI Recruitment 2024
|CGCRI Recruitment 2024
|CSIR- Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
|Name of the Designation
|Place of Posting
|Online, & Offline
|Salary (Per Month)
CGCRI Scientist Vacancy Details
Eligibility For CGCRI Scientist Recruitment 2024 Notification
- Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. from a recognized university/board.
- Applicant’s upper limit should be 32 Years.
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates: NO FEE***
- Payment Mode: Online
Submission of Application
- The application should be submitted through online mode and offline.
- Address: The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032, West Bengal, India.
- The online link is given below.
How to Apply for CGRI Recruitment Notification
- Candidates Log on @ cgcri.res.in
- Click Career>>Recruitment of Scientist
- Pick the Advertisement for the post of Scientist
- Open the advertisement and check the eligibility conditions.
- Click here to apply the online link and fill in the details properly.
- Candidates who proceed to apply should keep the necessary documents.
- Select the post name and note the application fee.
- Make a payment of the application fee through the online mode
- Upload a relevant document and then submit the application form
- Cross-check the application once, before submission of the application.
- Finally, take a printout of your online application for future use.