Post Name : BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023
Post Date : 04 November , 2023
Post Description : Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released a notice for the announcement of the exam date for the post of Vehicle Driver. according to the official notice, the exam will be held on Nov 10, 2023.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2023 Advertisement Notification of different posts from the official website www.btsc.bih.nic.in: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC), Government of Bihar state requires Various Officers, Assistant, Physiotherapist, Aayush Medical officer, Tutor Nursing, Ophthalmic Assistant, Pharmacist, ANM, Junior Engineer, Dairy Field Officer / Dairy Technical Officer etc.
BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023 Description
Bihar Technical Service Commission has been constituted by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014, for selecting candidates for Group B`s and C’s technical posts under the State Government, Bihar. Before the formation of the Technical Commission, the candidates were appointed by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission for these posts.
|Name of recruitment
|BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023
|Name of recruitment board
|Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
|Number of posts
|Written Exam Date
|10th November 2023
BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Written Exam Date
|10th November 2023
|To be notified
BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023 Selection Process
- Written Examination
BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023 Admit Card Download
Admit Card Link
How to Download BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates will be able to download their BTSC Driver admit card for the exam. We have outlined the steps below to download the call letter without any hassles:
Step 1: Go to the official BTSC website.
Step 2: Locate and click on the ‘Download Admit Card for Advt No-37/2023 VEHICLE DRIVER’ link.
Step 4: At the login site, enter the Application Number and Password.
Step 5: The device will display the hall ticket.
Step 6: Now, save or print a copy of the admit card PDF for future use.
Details mentioned in BTSC Vehicle Driver Exam 2023 Hall Ticket
Following are the main important details on the BTSC Driver admit card that a candidate should double-check before printing it. The following are some crucial details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions Related to Exam
All the candidates must recheck all the information carefully in the BTSC Driver Admit Card. If they find any error in it, then they should reach out to the recruitment officials using the contact details mentioned below:
- Toll Free No: 18003456221
- Email ID: email@example.com
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading the BTSC Driver Admit Card
The major points to be noted by all aspirants when downloading the BTSC Driver Admit Card are outlined below:
- Before downloading the hall ticket, make sure you have a fast and secure network connection.
- Compare the information on the hall ticket to the information on the original certificates and check for any differences. In the event of an error, contact officials as soon as possible.
- Make sure the information on the hard copy of the hall ticket is legible.
What to Carry to the BTSC Driver Exam Center
Candidates are supposed to carry all the required documents along with the BTSC Driver call letter to the assigned center. The list of documents is given below:
- Hard Copy of BTSC Driver Admit Card
- Two recent Passport size Photographs.
- Photo ID Proof with photocopy-like (PAN Card/ Voter’s Card/Passport/Aadhar Card)
- Personal Water Bottle
BTSC Driver Admit Card 2023: Key Points
We have listed a few points related to the BTSC Driver Admit Card for the candidates below:
- Arrive at the exam center at least one hour before the exam begins to avoid being late.
- To avoid any verification concerns, make sure the admit card contains proper information before taking the exam.
- Follow all of the directions on the entrance card to avoid issues in the exam room.