Post Name : UPRVUNL JE 2021 Cut Off
Post Date : 23 November , 2023
Post Description : This post is for UPRVUNL JE 2021 Cut Off, candidates can check the post who have applied for the position or exam.
UPRVUNL JE 2021 Cut Off
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is yet to release the official notification for UPRVUNL for the 2021 cycle! The applicants must check the previous year’s UPRVUNL JE 2021 Recruitment cut off marks before applying for the position of Junior Engineer to understand the cut off trends. Once the online test is conducted, candidates can check out the UPRVUNL JE cut off 2021 on the official website of UPRVUNL.
- An Online Written Test is expected to be conducted followed by document verification of qualified candidates for the selection of Junior Engineer post in UPRVUNL.
- Candidates wanting to apply must fulfill all the UPRVUNL JE Eligibility Criteria mentioned by the UPRVUNL authority. These include age limit, educational qualifications, nationality, experience, and number of attempts for the exam.
- Candidates can calculate their marks using the answer key and the marking scheme and compare it with the UPRVUNL JE Cut Off marks to be sure of their selection status in the cadre.
UPRVUNL JE Cut Off 2021
Check out the cut off for the year 2021 in the table below for various disciplines:
|UPRVUNL JE Cut Off Marks 2021
|Cut Off Marks
|Electronics & Instrumentation
How to Check UPRVUNL JE Cut Off 2021?
The concerned department will release the UPRVUNL JE cut off 2021 marks along with the official result. The cut off marks will be declared soon after the examinations. Students may follow the steps given below to check and download the UPRVUNL JE cut off marks once it is released.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the UPRVUNL.
Step 2: Click on the UPRVUNL JE cut-off marks 2021 notification.
Step 3: The category-wise and stream-wise cut-off marks list would be available.
Step 4: Check the cut-off marks concerning your category and stream.
Step 5: If you have scored more than or equal to the cut-off marks, you would be called for document verification.
How to Calculate Marks for UPRVUNL JE Exam 2021?
Candidates can calculate the marks allotted to them by re-checking their answers with the final official UPRVUNL JE Answer Key soon to be available on the official website. Candidates can calculate an estimate of their marks by following the marking scheme given below.
- The written examination for the UPRVUNL JE Exam is expected to be conducted out of total 200 marks on the following topics: Technical Subject, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning and Hindi.
- All the questions are objective type MCQs carrying one mark each.
- For every correct answer, Add 1 mark to your score.
- Negative marking is applicable – 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total score obtained will be given by the number of correct answers multiplied by one minus the 0.25 multiplied by the number of wrong answers.
The marking scheme is as per the UPRVUNL JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern details mentioned in the official recruitment notification.
Factors Affecting UPRVUNL JE Cut Off 2021
Several factors are responsible for deciding the final UPRVUNL JE cut off marks. However, with the right UPRVUNL JE Books, candidates can score more than the cut off marks easily. Find out the main responsible reasons below.
- The number of candidates appearing: Competition gets tougher with more candidates. Hence if the application numbers are high, UPRVUNL JE cut off marks will be high too.
- The number of vacancies: If the number of vacancies declared is lesser than the application, cut off marks are set high to select only the best candidates.
- The difficulty level of the paper: Tough papers directly affect the candidate’s academic performance. Hence if the paper is set tough, UPRVUNL JE cut off marks decrease.
- Highest Score: This decides the average performance of all candidates. The highest scored marks directly affect the cut off marks.
- Previous Year Cut Offs: The current year’s UPRVUNL JE cut off marks are quite influenced by the previous year ones for varied reasons.