Post Name : Bihar Police SI Mains Cut Off 2018
Post Date : 20 November , 2023
Post Description : This post is for Bihar Police SI Mains 2018 Cut-off list, candidates can check the post who have applied for the position or exam.
Bihar Police SI Mains Cut Off 2018
How to Calculate Bihar Police SI Mains Exam Marks 2018?
The Bihar Police SI Main Exam will consist of 2 Papers and 100 Questions each. For every right answer, candidates should add 2 marks, and for every wrong answer given by the candidate 0.2 marks will be deducted. The exam is for 2 hours for each paper and candidates should be careful while answering the questions to make sure they don’t get negative marks by giving the wrong answer. The wrong answer will deduct your overall score and will lead to a great impact on your ranking. Candidates who only qualify for this Bihar Police SI Main examination will be eligible for the Physical Ability Test to be considered for the final merit list.
Factors Determining Bihar Police SI Cut-off 2018
The Bihar Police SI Pre-Exam will consist of 200 marks. The pre-exam carries 100 multiple-choice objective-type questions. The board assigns 2 hours for the preliminary exam. Each question carries 2 Marks. The board had decided on BPSSC SI Pre Exam qualifying marks i.e. candidates have to obtain a minimum of 60 Marks out of 200 marks. As the 2018 official notification has not been released yet, so we could expect the same for 2018 and this will be updated once the notification is released.There are negative markings in both Exams and 0.2 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There is no sectional cut-off. So no limitation on candidates to attain minimum marks in each Section.
- Cut Off for the Bihar Police SI depends on exam difficulty level & no. of candidates who appeared in the exam.
- The next stage of the Bihar Police Sub Inspector post is the mains exam which will be held soon after prelims.
- Cut Off is decided category-wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST & Special Category Candidates.
- Candidates equal to 20 times the total vacancies are called for the main exam & 6 times the vacancies will be called for physical test.
- There is no sectional cut off. So no limitation on candidates to attain minimum marks in each section.
Bihar Police SI Minimum Qualifying Marks 2018
Candidates need to attain a minimum of 30% marks in the Bihar Police SI main exam to qualify. Only if candidates do so they will be considered eligible for the final round of the Bihar Police SI Recruitment. There is no sectional cut-off for the examination.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment Cut-Off 2018
A total of 50072 candidates have been shortlisted for the mains exam of the Bihar Police SI recruitment drive. The cut off for Bihar Police SI Prelims is shown in the table below.
Step To Check Bihar Police Result 2018
As the 2018 official notification has not been released yet, so we could expect the same steps for 2018 and this will be updated once the notification is released. The steps to check the Bihar Police SI Result are as under
- Candidates should visit the official website of the Central Selection Board of Police Constable to check the result.
- From the homepage, click on the tab with the post name for which you want to check the result. For example, if a candidate wants to check Bihar Police Jailor Result, click on the “Home (Prisons) Dept.” tab.
- Now a new page will be opened. Click on the result link.
- A PDF with the list of Registration Numbers of qualified candidates will open. Use “Ctrl + F” to search for your Registration Number. If it is there, you have qualified for the exam.
- Candidates can download their Bihar Police Mains Result and save it for future reference.
Official Bihar Police SI Cut-Off Marks 2018
The below table shows the official cut-off of the Bihar SI examination held in 2018. The below shows the category-wise distribution of cut-off marks for the 2020 year. Highest Cut off marks were marked by the General category which is 61.0 whereas the lowest cut-off marks were marked by the SC category which is 34.0
|Cut Off Percentage (2018)
|BC Women (3%)