Post Name : SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment 2024 Admit Card
Post Date : 17 January , 2024
Post Description : SJVN Field Engineer Admit Card has been released. The exam will be held on 22nd January 2024. The SJVN Field Engineer Notification was released for a total of 110 vacancies in disciplines like Civil, Computer Science, Mechanical, etc. Interested candidates can apply online from 18th September to 9th October 2023.
SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment 2024 Admit Card
SJVN Field Engineer Admit Card has been released. The exam will be held on 22nd January 2024. The SJVN has announced 110 vacancies for the Field Engineer post in streams like Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, etc. This is a great opportunity for Engineering graduates. Read on, to know all the details and updates about the SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment 2023.
- The selection process will be based on the CBT, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Candidates who will be selected in the recruitment process will get a salary of INR 60000.
|SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment 2023: Important Details
|Number of Vacancies
|Application Start Date
|18th September 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|9th October 2023
|22nd January 2024
SJVN Field Engineer Vacancy 2023
A total of 100 vacancies have been announced for the SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment 2023. These vacancies are for various disciplines like Electrical, Civil, Environment, etc. The post-wise SJVN Field Engineer vacancy details are given below.
|SJVN Field Engineer Vacancies
How to Apply for SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment?
The applications for SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment must be submitted online. The steps to apply online are listed below:
Step 1: Visit the SJVN Careers page of the official website. Click the link to apply online for the SJVN Field Engineer post.
Step 2: Fill all the necessary details like name, father’s name, address, educational qualification, etc.
Step 3: Attach the required documents like SSC Certificate, Category Certificate, etc.
Step 4: Upload your recent passport size photograph.
Step 5: Pay the required fees and click on the submit button.
Step 6: Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Only General/EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee (non refundable). For SC/ST/Physically Challenged, no application fee is payable. The candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Details of the same are tabulated below.
|General, EWS & OBC
|Rs. 600/- + GST@18%
SJVN Field Engineer Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the post of SJVN Field Engineer is as follows:
- Group Discussion
SJVN Field Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates must be aware of the SJVN Field Engineer Eligibility Criteria before applying for the post. Those who do not meet these requirements will be disqualified. Check the detailed eligibility criteria below.
SJVN Field Engineer Age Limit
- The candidates must not exceed 30 years of age to apply for the recruitment.
- Upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Category wise age relaxations are mentioned below.
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
SJVN Field Engineer Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the SJVN Field Engineer post, the candidates must have a full-time Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech.) in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
SJVN Field Engineer Salary
The SJVN Field Engineers will be initially appointed on temporary & contract basis for a period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended for 2 more years on yearly basis depending upon the work requirement and performance of the appointed candidate.
The salary details for the SJVN Field Engineer Recruitment is as follows:
|Fixed Remuneration (in Rs.)
|Field Engineer (Elect./Mechanical)
(Remuneration is inclusive of EPF as applicable under statute)
In addition to the fixed remuneration, other benefits include:
- Increment @ 5%/4%/3% on the basis of PAR rating of Excellent/Very Good/Good for the year on completion of each year.
- They will be entitled to 12 days casual leave & 20 days sick leave in a year.
- They shall also be entitled to TA/DA if required to go on tour for official duties at applicable rates for the lowest level in the Executive category.
- Medical facility to self for first year and self & family i.e. spouse & two dependent children during 2nd year and onwards shall be provided along with medical insurance in case of IPD treatments during tenure of engagement upto Rs 10 Lakh.
- Engaged incumbents shall be covered under SJVN’s Employee Deposit Linked Insurance scheme and insured under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme.