Post Name : ISRO Assistant, UDC, Stenographer, JPA Recruitment 2022 Exam Date for 526 Post
Post Date : 30 November , 2023
Post Description : Indian Space Research Organization has released the recruitment notification for 526 vacancies of various posts. The vacancies have been released for the post of Assistants, Junior Personal Assistants, Upper Divisional Clerks, and Stenographers. The online application process has been started for the examination. Candidates willing to appear in the exam can apply for the released posts.
In this blog, we have mentioned all the details and the online application link for ISRO recruitment 2022.
|ISRO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Indian Space Research Organisation
|ISRO Exam 2022
|JPA, UDC, Steno & Assistants
|All across India
|Written Exam, Skill Test,
|Language of Exam
|English as well as Hindi
Download the official notice of ISRO Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2022
Candidates must be aware of the important dates of the recruitment. We have mentioned below the dates of important events of the examination.
|ISRO Recruitment 2022 Notification
|20th December 2022
|ISRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Start
|20th December 2022
|ISRO Recruitment 2022 Last Date To Apply
|9th January 2023
|Last Date for Payment of Fee
|11th January 2023
ISRO Recruitment Vacancies
ISRO has released 526 vacancies for various posts. The category-wise vacancy has been released for each post by the ISRO. We have mentioned below the category-wise vacancy details for recruitment.
|Junior Personal Assistant
ISRO Recruitment Online Application
ISRO started the online application procedure on 20th December 2022 and the last registration date will be 9th January 2023. Candidates can do online registration through the link mentioned below. We have mentioned below the detailed steps to apply online. Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the website of ISRO. Step 2: Detailed instruction page will open after clicking on the link. Step 3: Click on the link of the post you want to apply for mentioned in the vacancy table. Step 4: Fill out the application form and upload the required documents. Step 5: Make the payment and submit the application form. Note: Candidates can apply for different positions in the same zone but they cannot apply for the same positions in a different zone.
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD/ESM don’t need to pay any application fee for online registration.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to apply online for various posts in ISRO. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria:
- The upper age limit is 28 years as of 9th January 2023 for the UR candidates.
- 31 years for OBC candidates and 33 years for SC/ST candidates, wherever posts are reserved
- Serving Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities, meritorious Sportspersons; Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Educational Qualification For Stenographer/ Junior Personal Assistant
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University OR
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with a Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10point scale as declared by any recognized Board/ University, with a pre-requisite condition that the Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University
- One-year experience as a Steno-Typist/ Stenographer and a minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography.
- Proficiency in the use of Computer
Educational Qualification for Assistants/ Upper Divisional Clerk
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the two rounds of examination which consists of the written test and skill test.
Salary for UDC/JPA/Assistant/Stenographer
|Some Useful Important Links
|Download Admit Card
|Link Activate Soon
|Download Exam Notice
|ISRO Official Website