Post Name : SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper
Post Date : 24 November , 2023
Post Description : This post is for SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper, candidates can check the post and can prepare for the exam with solved answers.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper
The SBI Apprentice Examination is a competitive test conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to recruit candidates for the role of apprentices in various branches across the country. This program aims to provide young and aspirational individuals with an opportunity to gain practical experience and develop their skills in banking.
The examination typically consists of multiple-choice questions covering various subjects, including reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general English, and general awareness. The duration of the examination may vary, but it is generally held for a few hours. Candidates who pass the written exam are usually called for a local language test and an interview.
Successful candidates selected as SBI apprentices undergo a training period during which they receive a stipend. This training helps them understand the intricacies of banking operations and customer service. Upon completion of the apprenticeship program, candidates may have the chance to secure permanent positions within the State Bank of India, subject to their performance and the availability of vacancies.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|All Over India
|Last Date to Apply
|1st Sept. to 21st Sept. 2023
|Duration of Apprenticeship program
|Mode of Apply
|Salary/ Pay Scale
Benefits of Solving the SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper
Solving the SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper can provide several benefits to aspiring candidates preparing for the examination. Here are the top five benefits:
- Familiarity with the Exam Pattern: Solving previous-year question papers for the SBI Apprentice examination helps candidates become familiar with the exam pattern, including the types of questions asked, the distribution of marks, and the time constraints. This knowledge allows candidates to better plan their exam strategy.
- Understanding Question Trends: Analyzing previous year’s question papers can reveal common question trends and topics that frequently appear in the SBI Apprentice exam. Candidates can focus their preparation on these areas, increasing their chances of scoring well.
- Improved Time Management: Practicing with previous-year papers enables candidates to refine their time management skills. They can learn to allocate time wisely to different sections and questions, ensuring that they complete the exam within the allotted time.
- Assessment of Strengths and Weaknesses: Solving past papers allows candidates to assess their strengths and weaknesses in various subjects and topics. This self-assessment is crucial for targeted preparation, as candidates can concentrate on areas where they need improvement.
- Boost in Confidence: Successfully solving previous-year papers can boost a candidate’s confidence. It provides a sense of accomplishment and familiarity with the exam, reducing anxiety on the actual test day and enhancing overall performance.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Download the SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper by clicking on the link provided below:
|SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper 2021
|SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper 2019
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023
The SBI Apprentice Selection Process will be conducted in two phases,which are:
- Phase 1 : Online written test
- Phase 2 : Test of local language
Online Written Test Exam Pattern
Here are some important points about the SBI Apprentice Online Written Test Exam Pattern:
- Subjects Covered: The CBT exam for SBI Apprentice typically consists of four main subjects: reasoning ability and computer aptitude, quantitative aptitude, general English, and general/financial awareness.
- Number of Questions: The total number of questions in the SBI apprentice CBT examination is 100.
- Type of Questions: The questions in the CBT are multiple-choice questions (MCQs), where candidates choose the correct answer from the provided options.
- Duration: The duration of the SBI Apprentice CBT is generally 60 minutes, providing candidates with a limited amount of time to answer all the questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer is usually awarded one mark, while there may be a negative marking of 1/4th or 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. It’s important for candidates to answer cautiously.
- Sectional Timing: In some cases, there might be sectional timing, meaning that candidates have a specific time limit for each section of the exam. Effective time management is crucial.
- Language: The CBT is conducted in both English and Hindi, giving candidates the option to choose their preferred language for answering questions.
- Cut-off Scores: The SBI Apprentice CBT typically has cut-off scores, and candidates need to score above these thresholds to qualify for further rounds of the selection process.
- Qualifying Nature: The CBT is generally the first step in the selection process, and candidates need to clear it to advance to the next stages, which may include a local language test and an interview.
- Final Merit: The final merit list for SBI Apprentice recruitment is usually prepared based on the scores obtained in the CBT, and candidates are selected for apprenticeship training based on their performance.
Candidates may check the table below to know about the scheme of the SBI Apprentice Online Written Test Exam Pattern:
|Number of questions
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude