Post Name:- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Post Date:- 01 October 2023
Short Description:- Join Territorial Army has recently published the official notification for Territorial Army Officers Post Recruitment on the official website of Join Territorial Army. Online applying process for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023 will be start from 23 October 2023. Candidates must check the complete details for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023 which has given below.
|Application Form Fees
|23 October 2023
Important Dates for the Event in Late 2023:
The event is scheduled to begin on October 23, 2023, and will run until November 21, 2023. Participants are reminded that the last date for fee payment is November 21, 2023. The actual examination will take place during the third or fourth week of December 2023, so participants have some time to prepare and complete the necessary payments before the exam date.”
|Last Date of Fee Payment
|21 November 2023
|3rd / 4th Week of December 2023
Total Number of Vacancy:
Note :- The final selection shall be made in the order of merit upto the number of vacancies available. Vacancies are subject to change as per organizational requirement.
Conditions of Eligibility:
|Only citizens of India (male and female).
|18 to 42 years as of the last day of the application filing, i.e., minimum age of 18 and a maximum of 42 years as of November 21, 2023.
|Graduate from any recognized university.
|A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
|Must be gainfully employed.
Note:- Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/
GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
How to Apply for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for
filling up the online Application Form IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part1have been given on the website.
Instruction to the Candidate for Filling Online Application:
- The Online application can be filled from 23 Oct 2023to 21 Nov 2023 after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs & mobile number as the concerned authorities will use electronic
mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should
carefully decide about their choices for the centre for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.